Friday 24 February 2012

Missing UK & Norwich, 24/2/2012

Sweetheart,

So many things remind me of my beloved UK & Norwich today.

I received the table-tennis blade which is sent from the UK even though it was made in China.

In last few days I've been in an email conversation with a person who was very close to me in the long years over there and who is still there.

A friend of mine who has just come back from the UK came to see me and we shared some nice UK experience which we both loved. I guess those are the things we all loved: A free life, a fresh air, green trees, blooming flowers, the squirrels, the rabbits, the crowns, and the falling snow,...

After a long time I successfully recovered my DropBox account thus was being able to get back some old photos. They made me missing the country and city with all people I met there so much. Many of the photos were about us or about things that are connected to us, and they made me missing you, darling!

And you, you sent me the music which was first introduced to me by you, and which I liked from the first time. We spent so much time sitting together in the small room listening to the rythm, discussing the story presented there, telling each other how amazing they could composed such a lovely piece of music and what it inspired our imaginations, loving every feeling it brought,...

A UK-feeling day, I love it.

And I love you, my TNT!